Amber Teething Necklace, Honey, Polished
Quell the drama of your baby or toddler teething with this simple but very effective amber teething necklace.
It will very quickly soothe those painful gums by releasing anti-inflammatory oils contained within the natural resin. The natural resin beads offer a totally organic and drug-free way to help your little one through the difficult period of teething. Amber necklaces also lessen or stop the drooling accompanying teething.
Therefore, this baby beaded necklace in beautiful honey color makes the ideal unisex baby gift!
• Relieves teething pain
• Reduces drooling
• Decreases inflammation
• Accelerates natural healing process
• Improves immunity
• Eases muscle pain
• Calms down nervous system
• Has antioxidant properties
Length: is about 12.5 in / 32 cm, but it can be gently stretched about 0.75 - 1.25 more inches. You can do this by gently starting to pull bead by bead from the center, evenly around the necklace. Do not pull at the clasp as it can break the necklace.
Age: 12.5" is the standard size of the necklace, which fits most infants and toddlers between about 3 months and 6 years.
Weight: is about 0.18 oz / 5 g
Beads size: is 0.16-0.28 in / 4-7 mm
Measuring: The easiest way to make sure that the necklace will fit is to take a string and measure it with a ruler to have the length of about 12.5". Then loop it carefully around your child's neck to see if the necklace will fit comfortably.
Note: The necklace shouldn’t be so loose that your little one can lift it up into the mouth (amber is not meant to be chewed on!). Also it shouldn’t be too tight so it will be uncomfortable. You should be able to insert two to three fingers between the necklace and your child’s neck. In addition, it’s good to keep in mind that the amber necklace will stretch in length over time.
Amber Guru necklaces are designed to be completely safe to use on babies:
• The length is about 12.5 inches (32 cm). This standard size suits most babies - not too loose that the child can lift it into his/her mouth (amber is not meant to be chewed on!), but not so tight that it will be uncomfortable.
• Only genuine Baltic amber is being used, since it’s natural, non-toxic and is considered to have the most healing properties.
• The screw clasp is made from plastic (it’s not as brittle as amber) in order to prevent a baby from taking the necklace off when pulled easily.
• As a safeguard from strangulation amber teething necklaces will break away easily if pulled on tightly.
• Individually knotted beads prevent a choking hazard. All beads are joined together on a strong thread and separated by a double knot, so that, if the necklace breaks, the beads don’t scatter – instead, just one bead will fall off of the necklace.
• All of the beads on each amber teething necklace are too small (about 4-7 mm) to cause a choking hazard.
But like anything you have or use around infants, you should always have precautions in place. This will ensure the jewelry will be used properly.
• Never try to use a defective necklace - it is not safe for your baby.
• Make sure the necklace is loose enough that it does not leave impressions on your baby’s skin. You should be able to fit two or three fingers between the necklace and your child’s neck.
• Check that the necklace cannot reach your baby’s chin. If the necklace can do this, he or she might also be able to put it into his or her mouth.
• Make sure to tightly screw the clasp into place so that your baby can’t take the necklace off.
• Do not let your baby chew on the necklace. The necklace is designed for wearing and not for chewing.
• The necklace is not meant to be used as a toy. It should just be worn to aid with teething.
• A child wearing the necklace should never be left unattended and should never wear the jewelry while sleeping or napping, even if it is only for a short period.
• Always supervise your child when he/she wears the necklace.
• When the jewelry is not being worn, it must be kept out of reach of children.
Shipping & delivery
Shipping & delivery
• Standard Delivery (4-7 business days) -$5
• NextDay / 2-Day / 3-Day Delivery - $8
• Standard / NextDay / 2-Day / 3-Day Delivery - FREE for orders over $30
• Only Standard shipping for AK/HI and P.O. Boxes.
• NextDay, 2-Day and 3-Day Delivery may temporarily be unavailable in some states due to lack of inventory in a particular warehouse. I am currently in the process of fixing this issue, so everyone can get their orders as fast as possible. Thanks for understanding!
Turnaround: Orders ship same day, when ordered on business days till 2:00 PM EST. Orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be shipped out on the following business day.
Carriers: USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL.
International shipping: International shipping is not available at the moment, only US orders.
Lifetime warranty & free returns
Lifetime warranty & free returns
All necklaces at Amber Guru come with a Lifetime Warranty. That means, if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you can return the necklace to get a full refund or exchange it for a new one (in any color). And don't worry, I'll pay for your return costs when returning or exchanging.
Q: Is my baby supposed to teeth on the amber or just wear it?
A: Just wear it. It should never be placed in your baby’s mouth. Always make sure to adjust the size so it fits loosely but does not go over your baby's chin.
Q: Can baltic amber teething necklaces be worn in the bath or in the pool?
A: I recommend to take the jewelry off your child at bath time or when at the pool. Plain water will not harm the amber beads, but prolonged exposure to water may weaken the thread. Especially, keep your amber necklace away from chlorine water, as well as soaps, shampoos, detergents, etc. They may harm the stones and lessen the effectiveness of your amber teething necklace.
Q: Should the amber teething necklace be physically touching skin to work?
A: For Baltic amber to release its natural substance that will help soothe your child’s teething pain, it must be placed against his/her skin. Putting the necklace over your baby’s shirt, means the amber will not get enough body temperature to work properly.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Check the FAQs for even more questions and answers or ask yours in the “Customer Reviews & Questions” below.
Dear Andrea, I am so happy to hear this. Thank you so much! Your nephew looks so happy too.
This was my first time using an amber necklace for my child and I am amazed at the results. I definitely noticed a difference in my daughter's teething pain. She appeared to be a lot less irritable when wearing her necklace. I will always suggest an amber necklace to anyone wanting to sooth their baby's teething naturally.
Dear Ivana, thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your daughter is so adorable.
Love the product and amazing customer service!!! Highly recommend the amber teething necklace!
Fast shipping, excellent price, high quality. My grandson immediately became calm after wearing this! Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your feedback about Amber Guru amber teething necklace! I am very glad that my necklace helped your grandson.
Heard a lot about these helping with teething for toddlers and baby that suffers really bad with the pain and restlessness. My granddaughter is 1 & 1/2 yrs old suffers so badly with restless nights and teething pain. So I decided to give this a try. Great quality arrived in a timely manner. Love the necklace. It has been very helpful and has done exactly like others said. It works. My granddaughter pulls on it puts in her mouth and it never has broken and been great. I wish I had one. Says they are very calming. She does seem at ease when she is wearing it. So Smooth she doesn't even try to take it off.
Dear Bonnie Westbrook, thank you so much for your feedback and for the picture! I am very glad that you love your Amber Guru necklace. Your granddaughter looks so cute, and this honey amber teething necklace looks great on her.
Please just don't let your granddaughter put the necklace into her mouth, because it can be unsafe. Baltic amber reacts to the body warmth and releases anti-inflammatory substances that are absorbed through the skin, so there absolutely no need to put it into the mouth.
Wish you smooth teething!