Amber Teething Necklace, Cognac, Polished
• Relieves teething pain
• Reduces drooling
• Decreases inflammation
• Accelerates natural healing process
• Improves immunity
• Eases muscle pain
• Calms down nervous system
• Has antioxidant properties
Length: is about 12.5 in / 32 cm, but it can be gently stretched about 0.75 - 1.25 more inches. You can do this by gently starting to pull bead by bead from the center, evenly around the necklace. Do not pull at the clasp as it can break the necklace.
Age: 12.5" is the standard size of the necklace, which fits most infants and toddlers between about 3 months and 6 years.
Weight: is about 0.18 oz / 5 g
Beads size: is 0.16-0.28 in / 4-7 mm
Measuring: The easiest way to make sure that the necklace will fit is to take a string and measure it with a ruler to have the length of about 12.5". Then loop it carefully around your child's neck to see if the necklace will fit comfortably.
Note: The necklace shouldn’t be so loose that your little one can lift it up into the mouth (amber is not meant to be chewed on!). Also it shouldn’t be too tight so it will be uncomfortable. You should be able to insert two to three fingers between the necklace and your child’s neck. In addition, it’s good to keep in mind that the amber necklace will stretch in length over time.
Amber Guru necklaces are designed to be completely safe to use on babies:
• The length is about 12.5 inches (32 cm). This standard size suits most babies - not too loose that the child can lift it into his/her mouth (amber is not meant to be chewed on!), but not so tight that it will be uncomfortable.
• Only genuine Baltic amber is being used, since it’s natural, non-toxic and is considered to have the most healing properties.
• The screw clasp is made from plastic (it’s not as brittle as amber) in order to prevent a baby from taking the necklace off when pulled easily.
• As a safeguard from strangulation amber teething necklaces will break away easily if pulled on tightly.
• Individually knotted beads prevent a choking hazard. All beads are joined together on a strong thread and separated by a double knot, so that, if the necklace breaks, the beads don’t scatter – instead, just one bead will fall off of the necklace.
• All of the beads on each amber teething necklace are too small (about 4-7 mm) to cause a choking hazard.
But like anything you have or use around infants, you should always have precautions in place. This will ensure the jewelry will be used properly.
• Never try to use a defective necklace - it is not safe for your baby.
• Make sure the necklace is loose enough that it does not leave impressions on your baby’s skin. You should be able to fit two or three fingers between the necklace and your child’s neck.
• Check that the necklace cannot reach your baby’s chin. If the necklace can do this, he or she might also be able to put it into his or her mouth.
• Make sure to tightly screw the clasp into place so that your baby can’t take the necklace off.
• Do not let your baby chew on the necklace. The necklace is designed for wearing and not for chewing.
• The necklace is not meant to be used as a toy. It should just be worn to aid with teething.
• A child wearing the necklace should never be left unattended and should never wear the jewelry while sleeping or napping, even if it is only for a short period.
• Always supervise your child when he/she wears the necklace.
• When the jewelry is not being worn, it must be kept out of reach of children.
Shipping & delivery
Shipping & delivery
• NextDay Delivery (1 business day) - FREE
• 2-Day Delivery (2 business days) - FREE
• 3-Day Delivery (3 business days) - FREE
• Standard Delivery (4-7 business days) - FREE
• Only Standard shipping for AK/HI and P.O. Boxes.
• Delivery days are business days, which are counted from Monday to Friday. Since Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days, they are not counted in delivery time.
• NextDay, 2-Day and 3-Day Delivery may temporarily be unavailable in some states due to lack of inventory in a particular warehouse. I am currently in the process of fixing this issue, so everyone can get their orders as fast as possible. Thanks for understanding!
Turnaround: Orders ship same day, when ordered on business days till 2:00 PM EST. Orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be shipped out on the following business day.
Carriers: USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL.
International shipping: International shipping is not available at the moment, only US orders.
Lifetime warranty & free returns
Lifetime warranty & free returns
All necklaces at Amber Guru come with a Lifetime Warranty. That means, if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you can return the necklace to get a full refund or exchange it for a new one (in any color). And don't worry, I'll pay for your return costs when returning or exchanging.
Q: Is my baby supposed to teeth on the amber or just wear it?
A: Just wear it. It should never be placed in your baby’s mouth. Always make sure to adjust the size so it fits loosely but does not go over your baby's chin.
Q: Can baltic amber teething necklaces be worn in the bath or in the pool?
A: I recommend to take the jewelry off your child at bath time or when at the pool. Plain water will not harm the amber beads, but prolonged exposure to water may weaken the thread. Especially, keep your amber necklace away from chlorine water, as well as soaps, shampoos, detergents, etc. They may harm the stones and lessen the effectiveness of your amber teething necklace.
Q: Should the amber teething necklace be physically touching skin to work?
A: For Baltic amber to release its natural substance that will help soothe your child’s teething pain, it must be placed against his/her skin. Putting the necklace over your baby’s shirt, means the amber will not get enough body temperature to work properly.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Check the FAQs for even more questions and answers or ask yours in the “Customer Reviews & Questions” below.
Do you need a good night's sleep? I bet!
It's difficult for families with babies who are teething, but you can finally find some peace with this popular cognac colored amber necklace with polished beads. Not only does it gently and naturally soothe your baby's gums, but it also gives your child their much-needed pain relief.
Baltic amber necklaces have been worn for centuries as they have anti-inflammatory properties, provides relief from all kinds of pain, and works brilliantly for babies who are teething.
I love these stylish necklaces and The quality is awesome. I have twins and both babies don’t mind wearing them at all. I don’t let them sleep in the necklace or ride in car seat with necklace so I feel like the necklace is safe other wise. I have gotten tons of compliments on the necklace. It’s very stylist for my boys
Oh my, the pictures are just so lovely! Thank you very much for posting them and for sharing your experience using Amber Guru amber teething necklaces! Much appreciated!
Perfect Christmas gift.
My daughter l-in-love opened this for her first baby.
She was thrilled to have received it.
We always want the best for our little ones and this necklace is.
Dear Selinette, thanks so much for your feedback and for sharing the pictures and video! I am so happy to hear that Amber Guru necklace was a perfect Christmas gift. Thank you!
This is my 3rd baby and I never believed the hype behind these necklaces, but after months of sleepless nights for all of us my son is finally comforted. A huge thank you from the entire family!
Dear Renia, I am so glad that the necklace helped your son. Thank you for sharing your experience and for this lovely picture!
I absolutely love these amber necklaces! My son doesn’t know it’s there, I love the look, and I truly believe in them! Helps his irritability and pain levels when teething! Will always have one and ALWAYS recommend them
Dear Dayinera, thanks a lot for sharing your experience and for this lovely picture! I really appreciate that.
I was first gifted one with my previous child and was determined to get one when I had my son recently. It works so well my baby was never the fussy type until he started teething and with this he is back to his normal amazing self ( just with lots of drooling), it’s also fashionable and he doesn’t even know it’s there. This is a must buy for every baby going through the teething phase.
Dear Latriciana, the picture is so so cute! Thank you for posting it and for leaving your review! I am very glad that you love Amber Guru necklaces. Merry Christmas!