Amber Teething Necklace, Multi, Polished
• Relieves teething pain
• Reduces drooling
• Decreases inflammation
• Accelerates natural healing process
• Improves immunity
• Eases muscle pain
• Calms down nervous system
• Has antioxidant properties
Length: is about 12.5 in / 32 cm, but it can be gently stretched about 0.75 - 1.25 more inches. You can do this by gently starting to pull bead by bead from the center, evenly around the necklace. Do not pull at the clasp as it can break the necklace.
Age: 12.5" is the standard size of the necklace, which fits most infants and toddlers between about 3 months and 6 years.
Weight: is about 0.18 oz / 5 g
Beads size: is 0.16-0.28 in / 4-7 mm
Measuring: The easiest way to make sure that the necklace will fit is to take a string and measure it with a ruler to have the length of about 12.5". Then loop it carefully around your child's neck to see if the necklace will fit comfortably.
Note: The necklace shouldn’t be so loose that your little one can lift it up into the mouth (amber is not meant to be chewed on!). Also it shouldn’t be too tight so it will be uncomfortable. You should be able to insert two to three fingers between the necklace and your child’s neck. In addition, it’s good to keep in mind that the amber necklace will stretch in length over time.
Amber Guru necklaces are designed to be completely safe to use on babies:
• The length is about 12.5 inches (32 cm). This standard size suits most babies - not too loose that the child can lift it into his/her mouth (amber is not meant to be chewed on!), but not so tight that it will be uncomfortable.
• Only genuine Baltic amber is being used, since it’s natural, non-toxic and is considered to have the most healing properties.
• The screw clasp is made from plastic (it’s not as brittle as amber) in order to prevent a baby from taking the necklace off when pulled easily.
• As a safeguard from strangulation amber teething necklaces will break away easily if pulled on tightly.
• Individually knotted beads prevent a choking hazard. All beads are joined together on a strong thread and separated by a double knot, so that, if the necklace breaks, the beads don’t scatter – instead, just one bead will fall off of the necklace.
• All of the beads on each amber teething necklace are too small (about 4-7 mm) to cause a choking hazard.
But like anything you have or use around infants, you should always have precautions in place. This will ensure the jewelry will be used properly.
• Never try to use a defective necklace - it is not safe for your baby.
• Make sure the necklace is loose enough that it does not leave impressions on your baby’s skin. You should be able to fit two or three fingers between the necklace and your child’s neck.
• Check that the necklace cannot reach your baby’s chin. If the necklace can do this, he or she might also be able to put it into his or her mouth.
• Make sure to tightly screw the clasp into place so that your baby can’t take the necklace off.
• Do not let your baby chew on the necklace. The necklace is designed for wearing and not for chewing.
• The necklace is not meant to be used as a toy. It should just be worn to aid with teething.
• A child wearing the necklace should never be left unattended and should never wear the jewelry while sleeping or napping, even if it is only for a short period.
• Always supervise your child when he/she wears the necklace.
• When the jewelry is not being worn, it must be kept out of reach of children.
Shipping & delivery
Shipping & delivery
• Standard Delivery (4-7 business days) - $4.94
• NextDay / 2-Day / 3-Day Delivery - $7.94
• Standard / NextDay / 2-Day / 3-Day Delivery - FREE for orders over $15
• Only Standard shipping for AK/HI and P.O. Boxes.
• Delivery days are official business days, which are counted from Monday to Friday.Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and public holidays are not considered business days, therefore they are not counted in delivery time.
• NextDay, 2-Day and 3-Day Delivery may temporarily be unavailable in some states due to lack of inventory in a particular warehouse. I am currently in the process of fixing this issue, so everyone can get their orders as fast as possible. Thanks for understanding!
Turnaround: Orders ship same day, when ordered on business days till 2:00 PM EST. Orders received after 2:00 PM EST will be shipped out on the following business day.
Carriers: USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL.
International shipping: International shipping is not available at the moment, only US orders.
Lifetime warranty & free returns
Lifetime warranty & free returns
All necklaces at Amber Guru come with a Lifetime Warranty. That means, if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you can return the necklace to get a full refund or exchange it for a new one (in any color). And don't worry, I'll pay for your return costs when returning or exchanging.
Q: Is my baby supposed to teeth on the amber or just wear it?
A: Just wear it. It should never be placed in your baby’s mouth. Always make sure to adjust the size so it fits loosely but does not go over your baby's chin.
Q: Can baltic amber teething necklaces be worn in the bath or in the pool?
A: I recommend to take the jewelry off your child at bath time or when at the pool. Plain water will not harm the amber beads, but prolonged exposure to water may weaken the thread. Especially, keep your amber necklace away from chlorine water, as well as soaps, shampoos, detergents, etc. They may harm the stones and lessen the effectiveness of your amber teething necklace.
Q: Should the amber teething necklace be physically touching skin to work?
A: For Baltic amber to release its natural substance that will help soothe your child’s teething pain, it must be placed against his/her skin. Putting the necklace over your baby’s shirt, means the amber will not get enough body temperature to work properly.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Check the FAQs for even more questions and answers or ask yours in the “Customer Reviews & Questions” below.
Calm your baby's gums quickly and naturally with this authentic amber beads teething necklace.
Not only will it look adorable in multi-color, but both mom and baby will have some much-needed peace as your baby begins to feel more comfortable. The Baltic amber resin beads of the necklace are polished making it safe and comfortable for your baby to wear.
Slowly, as the succinic acid oils are released, you will begin to see a much less fractious baby!
I used one of these for my son and a honey for my daughter and they fit perfect! They are absolutely beautiful!!! They truly help with teething and I feel like they help with adhd also! Such a neat natural way to help your baby!!!
Thank you, Valerie, for the video and positive vibes you and your family share! You guys are awesome!
We loved our teething necklace so much we had to buy a second! I send these to friends with teething babies because I know they work! My munchkin is a happy go lucky smiley until he’s teething and screaming and pushing hands in his mouth, but these amber necklaces make all the difference! No screeching, no fussing, all play when he’s got this on!
Dear Charlotte, thank you so much for sharing your experience and for this cute picture! I am very glad that you love Amber Guru necklaces and that they help so much your little one with his teething.
I purchased an amber necklace almost 6 yrs ago when my daughter was born, now that my god daughter was born I haaaaaad to buy her one too. Stylish & amazing benefits
Dear Lennise, your god daughter looks awesome with her multi-colored Amber Guru necklace! Thank you for the picture and review!
This necklace made a noticeable difference on how my daughter handled teething withing one week and she absolutely would have tore it apart on her neck but she must have sensed that it was helping her bc she don't even act as if it's on her she leaves it alone and it does very well thank you so much !
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! I am happy that you're happy.
It looks so cute on my daughter! I love it
Dear Ashley, I am so glad that you are happy with your purchase at Amber Guru. Thank you so much for your feedback!