Amber Teething Necklace, Multi, Polished
Calm your baby's gums quickly and naturally with this authentic amber beads teething necklace. Not only will it look adorable in multi-color, but both mom and baby will have some much-needed peace as your baby begins to feel more comfortable.
The amber resin beads of the necklace are polished making it safe and comfortable for your baby to wear. Slowly, as the succinic acid oils are released, you will begin to see a much less fractious baby!
WHAT ARE MAMAS SAYING
*** Lifetime warranty! If you don't love it, I will buy it back, no questions asked. ***
• Individually knotted beads to prevent a choking hazard.
• Screw clasp to prevent the baby from taking the necklace off.
• 100% natural Baltic amber, certified by National Gems Laboratory of Lithuania.
• Certification includes beads, thread, and plastic screw clasp.
• Comes in The Amber Guru gift box ready for gift giving.
• Length is about 12.5 in (32 cm).
• Weight is about 0.18 oz (5 g).
• Beads size is about 4-7 mm.
• The necklace should fit loose enough around the neck so you can insert two or three fingers.
• You should not be able to get the necklace above the child's chin so the necklace cannot be put in his/her mouth.
• As the child grows, check the necklace to ensure it is still the correct size.
• Necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing.
• Remove the necklace when your baby is unattended, such as at night.
• My products complies with applicable regulation on product safety.
ABOUT BALTIC AMBER
Baltic Amber is a 45-54 million years old fossil resin from conifer trees, found at the Baltic coast.
Wearing baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help a baby without resorting to drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber is a fossilized resin, which warms against the skin, releasing its therapeutic properties safely and naturally.