Amber Teething Necklace, Green, Raw/Unpolished
For babies or toddlers with particularly stubborn teething pains, a genuine amber necklace can be an absolute gift! It will give your infant natural pain relief that is long-lasting with absolutely no side effects. And breathe!
Not only very pretty in rare green color, but also really therapeutic as the natural anti-inflammatory healing properties of the amber is gently released as your baby wears the necklace.
WHAT ARE MAMAS SAYING
*** Lifetime warranty! If you don't love it, I will buy it back, no questions asked. ***
• Individually knotted beads to prevent a choking hazard.
• Screw clasp to prevent the baby from taking the necklace off.
• 100% natural Baltic amber, certified by National Gems Laboratory of Lithuania.
• Certification includes beads, thread, and plastic screw clasp.
• Comes in The Amber Guru gift box ready for gift giving.
• Length is about 12.5 in (32 cm).
• Weight is about 0.18 oz (5 g).
• Beads size is about 4-7 mm.
• The necklace should fit loose enough around the neck so you can insert two or three fingers.
• You should not be able to get the necklace above the child's chin so the necklace cannot be put in his/her mouth.
• As the child grows, check the necklace to ensure it is still the correct size.
• Necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing.
• Remove the necklace when your baby is unattended, such as at night.
• My products complies with applicable regulation on product safety.
ABOUT BALTIC AMBER
Baltic Amber is a 45-54 million years old fossil resin from conifer trees, found at the Baltic coast.
Wearing baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help a baby without resorting to drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber is a fossilized resin, which warms against the skin, releasing its therapeutic properties safely and naturally.