Amber Teething Necklace, Green, Raw/Unpolished
For babies or toddlers with particularly stubborn teething pains, a genuine amber necklace can be an absolute gift! It will give your infant natural pain relief that is long-lasting with absolutely no side effects. And breathe!
Not only very pretty in rare green color, but also really therapeutic as the natural anti-inflammatory healing properties of the amber is gently released as your baby wears the necklace.
WHAT ARE MAMAS SAYING
*** Lifetime warranty! If you don't love it, I will buy it back, no questions asked. ***
• Individually knotted beads to prevent a choking hazard.
• Screw clasp to prevent the baby from taking the necklace off.
• 100% natural Baltic amber, certified by National Gems Laboratory of Lithuania.
• Certification includes beads, thread, and plastic screw clasp.
• Comes in The Amber Guru gift box ready for gift giving.
• Length is about 12.5 in (32 cm).
• Weight is about 0.18 oz (5 g).
• Beads size is about 4-7 mm.
• The necklace should fit loose enough around the neck so you can insert two or three fingers.
• You should not be able to get the necklace above the child's chin so the necklace cannot be put in his/her mouth.
• As the child grows, check the necklace to ensure it is still the correct size.
• Necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing.
• Remove the necklace when your baby is unattended, such as at night.
• My products complies with applicable regulation on product safety.
ABOUT BALTIC AMBER
Baltic Amber is a 45-54 million years old fossil resin from conifer trees, found at the Baltic coast.
Wearing baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help a baby without resorting to drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber is a fossilized resin, which warms against the skin, releasing its therapeutic properties safely and naturally.
Exactly what I was looking for for my grandson! The beads are beautiful and the necklace is safely put together with knots between each bead. I will definitely buy from this company again!
Dear Kim, I am so glad that you found what you was looking for. I hope your grandson is enjoying his Amber Guru necklace. Thank you for your review and the picture!
Does not irritate. Seems to be soothing when my son wears it. I have recommended to friends.
Thank you for your rating, Emily! I am glad that you like this rare green amber teething necklace.
I loved the amber necklace. The closure piece on our first broke so I purchased another. That one also broke. In both instances I could blame it on the fact that my son wore it a lot or my husband being rough with it when he put it on my son. Either way, I do believe it helped my son during his teething. He is working on the molars and I have been contemplating getting a third. They are so cute too.
Dear Sarah, thank you for sharing you experience and for the picture! I am very glad that you loved the necklaces and I am so sorry that both of them broke.
Let me bring more clarity why it could happen in your case (judging from the picture). The clasp piece (closure piece) is made from plastic in order for it not to crack as easily as amber beads (amber is a soft resin and it is even more brittle than plastic). But it can break and crack if it is over tightened. Therefore it is important to make sure not to over tighten the clasp as this can cause it to have too much pressure.
My necklaces are the highest quality and breaking is not usual, but it can happen and I am here to make things right for you. I’ll send you a replacement right away. I’ve just sent you an email with the shipping address to confirm. Please check it out and let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you.