Amber Teething Necklace, Cherry, Polished
Amber teething necklaces are one of the most popular teething remedies in the world and this is because it's entirely natural and it works! The Baltic amber will release succinic acid oils gently and this anti-inflammatory gives babies much pain relief. Absolutely no side effects and you will have peace. Ah, bliss!
Inflamed gums from teething can be really miserable for your baby and this very simple remedy will have a long-lasting effect that will relieve pain in a much fuller way than any medication can.
WHAT ARE MAMAS SAYING
*** Lifetime warranty! If you don't love it, I will buy it back, no questions asked. ***
• Individually knotted beads to prevent a choking hazard.
• Screw clasp to prevent the baby from taking the necklace off.
• 100% natural Baltic amber, certified by National Gems Laboratory of Lithuania.
• Certification includes beads, thread, and plastic screw clasp.
• Comes in The Amber Guru gift box ready for gift giving.
• Length is about 12.5 in (32 cm).
• Weight is about 0.18 oz (5 g).
• Beads size is about 4-7 mm.
• The necklace should fit loose enough around the neck so you can insert two or three fingers.
• You should not be able to get the necklace above the child's chin so the necklace cannot be put in his/her mouth.
• As the child grows, check the necklace to ensure it is still the correct size.
• Necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing.
• Remove the necklace when your baby is unattended, such as at night.
• My products complies with applicable regulation on product safety.
ABOUT BALTIC AMBER
Baltic Amber is a 45-54 million years old fossil resin from conifer trees, found at the Baltic coast.
Wearing Baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help a baby without resorting to drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber is a fossilized resin, which warms against the skin, releasing its therapeutic properties safely and naturally.