Amber Teething Necklace, Black, Raw/Unpolished
Since ancient times, amber has been used as a healing power. Black Baltic amber is particularly beautiful but that's not all, it also contains succinic acid which when absorbed by the body, releases natural analgesics which give pain relief. This is why this amber necklace is a must-have for nursing or breastfeeding moms that need to pacify their babies when they're teething.
This alternative pain relief is entirely natural and has absolutely no side effects with long-lasting affect. This piece of jewelry offers an ideal way to restore peace in your home and get some much-needed sleep.
WHAT ARE MAMAS SAYING
*** Lifetime warranty! If you don't love it, I will buy it back, no questions asked. ***
• Individually knotted beads to prevent a choking hazard.
• Screw clasp to prevent the baby from taking the necklace off.
• 100% natural Baltic amber, certified by National Gems Laboratory of Lithuania.
• Certification includes beads, thread, and plastic screw clasp.
• Comes in The Amber Guru gift box ready for gift giving.
• Length is about 12.5 in (32 cm).
• Weight is about 0.18 oz (5 g).
• Beads size is about 4-7 mm.
• The necklace should fit loose enough around the neck so you can insert two or three fingers.
• You should not be able to get the necklace above the child's chin so the necklace cannot be put in his/her mouth.
• As the child grows, check the necklace to ensure it is still the correct size.
• Necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing.
• Remove the necklace when your baby is unattended, such as at night.
• My products complies with applicable regulation on product safety.
ABOUT BALTIC AMBER
Baltic Amber is a 45-54 million years old fossil resin from conifer trees, found at the Baltic coast.
Wearing baltic amber close to the skin is a traditional European remedy for baby teething. A natural analgesic, amber will help a baby without resorting to drugs. Used for centuries in Europe, amber's natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties are perfect to soothe teething babies. Amber is a fossilized resin, which warms against the skin, releasing its therapeutic properties safely and naturally.